[Tango-L] Tango World Championship

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 10:32:22 EST 2007

It could also be that the geographical size of the U.S. is
so big compared with other countries (a day just to cross
Texas) that it would take lots and lots of advertising to
attract people to any competition.  I think people are more
aware of what's only happening in their local or regional
areas, except for established events such as the Portland
and Denver fests.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- june es <esjune at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi John
> I asked this very question last August and received the
> answer in Albert's
> post:

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/tango-l/2006-August/001931.html

Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh's most popular social dance.
http://patangos.home.comcast.net/