[Tango-L] Ladies First

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sun Feb 11 15:06:51 EST 2007

Since there are so many of databases about everything appear these times,
I'd like to ask you, database creators, that you should contact couples
about how they want their name to be seen. And if they have their names
established on a global scale, like on their web-site, never change that
order.

The reason for that is that names of professional dancers are their
marketing tool, advertisement. They have their own reason to establish the
order, depending on a country they intend to work in.

I can think that the most established, known name should go first regardless
of sex. But again, they might have their own reason for a specific order.

Igor Polk