[Tango-L] milonga reviews website

tango@bostonphotographs.com tango at bostonphotographs.com
Sun Feb 11 11:14:04 EST 2007

I'm in the process of creating a new site for tango event reviews.
Temporarily is organized as a blog at http://www.milongareview.com.

Here readers can comment on tango events they attended, hopefully the
organizers would read the comments and use the information to improve the
event.

So far the site has mostly Boston events because this is where I live, but
I'm planning to extend this to events around the country and and around the
world.

Please feel free to submit your own comments/reviews as comments. To enter
comments you need to click on the review title which will take you to that
review's page. At the bottom there is a "Post a comment" link.

If you'd like to submit a review for an event that is not yet on the list
please format the info as it is in the existing entries and email it to me
at : m i l o n g a r e v i e w s @ b o s t o n p h o t o g r a p h s . c o m

Please feel free to publish the link in your tango links pages, the more
readers the site gets the better information we all get.

Cheers

Sorin

my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com
my milonga review site: http://www.milongareview.com