[Tango-L] Tango Blogs ?

m i l e s miles at tangobliss.com
Thu Feb 1 11:27:18 EST 2007

John

Thanks for those links.

And to anyone else that's looked at my blog (thanks, the commenting
system is now functional)...

Here's what Im trying to collate and the reason I ask....

I'd like to put together a compendium of blogs, podcasts, and video
instruction as a companion to several web resources out there....

I see that there's a wealthspring of personal experience and what not
that is expressed in digital form...and I'd like to create a
clearinghouse for that experience...not a singular repository to be
certain but at least take a stab at the effort and if its successful
others may find another way to collate, categorize, create different
data views....etc.

M i l e s.

TANGOBLISS - - -  BUILDING TANGO WEBSITES FOR TANGO TEACHERS
M i l e s                                info at tangobliss.com
MagicMiles Software                         (415) 686 - 6164
http://www.tangobliss.com/        AIM/Yahoo/MSN:  magikmiles