[Tango-L] Milonga 101 -- leaving the floor at the end of a tanda

ceverett@ceverett.com ceverett at ceverett.com
Mon Dec 31 17:00:32 EST 2007

Speaking only from my personal experience, This happens because most
American (and perhaps European and Asian as well) women don't expect
the man to walk them back, and act a bit uncertain about the fellows
who do try to escort them back to their seats.

As a result, most men are quickly conditioned to drop their partner
right in the middle of the floor.

Christopher