[Tango-L] Holding a Baby on a Swing

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Dec 25 00:36:25 EST 2007

Just so that there's no misinterpretation and I be accused of 'throwing the woman around the floor', I'll add that I do agree with lead
and follow approach. The man makes the lead with his body - the woman commences her step [the man already knows what it will be] and the
man follows the movement of the womans's step.

Keith, HK

On Tue Dec 25 13:00 , Keith  sent: