[Tango-L] Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 12:50:37 EST 2007

Hey!  I was just told that I dance grotesque tango!  Cool!  I'll be sure to let my partner know that that nirvana that we, sometimes, approach is grostesque!

  By the way, did you REALLY mean to tell me that I must be dancing grotesque tango?  I'll ask so that I can learn.  Did you mean to belittle the way I think of tango or am I just reading it wrong?

  Reading the article, I already said that there are a lot of little communications that go on within a step.  Here's what I said: "However, I prefer to think of the entire sequence as a myriad of small conversations going on."  In the article he said what I said, but with more detail!

  Anyway, on a macro level, it is A GREAT WAY to get younger leaders to pay better attention of their followers.  Grotesque or helpful?  I choose to be nice and be helpful.

  By the way I, for one, CAN make them happen one after another.  Never say never, lest you close the doors to expanding your mind!

  Signed,
  Your grostesque tango dancer

  Oh, wait, there's more!  "blinded by the "equality" thing, one may miss the real gems there."  Who is blinded by the equality thing?  I know that there have been different viewpoints here, but, was that a dig?  I bet that if I danced with any of the followers that have been in these conversations, we would learn from each other's viewpoints.  I don't think any of them are blinded.

Krasimir Stoyanov <krasimir at krasimir.com> wrote:
  Shorty, these 1, 2 and 3 are simply one and the same thing, because they mostly overlap. They never happen one after the other. Or, if they happen in such an order, it is not tango at all, some tango grotesque maybe.

No, I am not going to discuss the technique. Someone said it before me:
http://pythia.uoregon.edu/~llynch/Tango-L/2004/msg00020.html

Some parts of this publication demonstrate very high level of understanding the matter. Actually, it is simple, but blinded by the "equality" thing, one may miss the real gems there.