[Tango-L] Brainstorming

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Mon Dec 24 00:12:44 EST 2007

Ok, I am coming back, since all you the way you are are a part of my
community.

There is a method of collective thinking called Brainstorming.
It is when ideas are spontaneously generated and thought about.

The rule number one in this way to invent something good and useful is:

NO CRITIC !!!

Absolutely forbidden.

Critic kills freedom of creativity and imagination. At least in this method.

I can elaborate more about it, but it is pretty much enough for now.

So far, I can count only two original ideas about tango dancing:

"Musician - violin" relationship,
( actually my idea was: "any dancer is a musical instrument", but let us
simplify it ).
And
"Painter - brush" relationship,
Offered if I am not mistaken by "Tango For Her"

Forgive me if I missed something.

The notion of "men and woman have equal rights" is the very fundamental,
which no one questions, but it is too trivial. We all know about it ( and,
frankly, it does not cover all aspects of tango dancing )

For especially angry ladies I can offer another one:

"A singer and his voice".

So, what would you say?

Igor Polk