[Tango-L] tell me why someone can not stand comparison of a dancer to a musical instrument

Trini y Sean (PATangoS) patangos at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 23:50:32 EST 2007

Igor,

The main issue wasn't comparing a person to an instrument
so much as it was the relationship between two people.  In
the violin thread, it was about the man using the woman.

Trini de Pittsburgh

--- Igor Polk <ipolk at virtuar.com> wrote:

> Please, tell me why someone can not stand comparison of a
> dancer to a
> musical instrument.
>
> I think, technically and educationally it is a perfect
> association.
>
> It should be something cultural, which I miss. What is
> going on?
> Please, help me to understand.
>
> Privately if you want.
>
> Please, it is important for me.
>
> Igor Polk

  Our Mission: To make Argentine Tango Pittsburgh’s most popular social dance!
  http://patangos.home.comcast.net/