[Tango-L] Fwd: Metaphores

Astrid astrid at ruby.plala.or.jp
Sat Dec 22 22:32:13 EST 2007

And the women keep telling the men not to refer to
them in that way and  they keep justifying their way
of thinking.
 And would the men please
stop telling us how we are supposed to feel about
it!!!!!

righto, go girl, I second that.
Maybe we should take revenge, Nancy? And publish all the names we have
secretly called the leads, and see how they feel about it?