[Tango-L] He played her like a violin, brush, etc

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 09:52:38 EST 2007

Let me rephrase, okay?

  "Based on some insiteful instruction that I once was lucky enough to receive, I have learned to, at times, suggest a lead as if to ask my partner to move her feet across the floor much like a long, feathery brush moving across a canvas.  The sensation is incredible!"

  My original post was:  "The floor is my canvas and the woman is my brush."

  I apologize to anyone that I have offended.  If I am still offending any women, out there, then let me know.

  Some men from Mars try to learn from their mistakes.