[Tango-L] Videos of Soft Tango

Tango For Her tangopeer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 21:22:56 EST 2007

If anyone knows of videos of soft tango, I would love to know of them.  I'll meet someone and want to send them to a link that shows a video of tango where it is not, at all, for show, but, just for melting into each other, but, I don't know of any.

  Maybe I'm wrong, because I don't think of myself as a salesman, but, if a woman has never heard of Argentine tango and I send her to a link more showy tango, then, she isn't seeing what tango is really like in the local milongas.

  I tend to think that directing her to videos where the man and woman melt, together, would make them WANT THAT.

  Heck, if I could find online videos like that, I'd put them on business cards to hand out when I meet women, or couples, and talk of tango.  (I'm not sure if that approach works to get men into tango.  I'm not sure WHAT approach works!)  Of course, I'd put the web addresses of the local calendars on the other side of the card.

  I just think it's a shame that Argentine tango is still just a cult dance.  (I know.  There are nicer words.)