[Tango-L] [OT][OT][OT] Prima

Carol Shepherd arborlaw at comcast.net
Mon Dec 17 18:13:48 EST 2007

Too late Doug!

My nitpick to your nitpick to Steve's nitpick to my off-topic post is
that Prima was active in ALL eras and jazz genres from 20's to 70's.

Prima's versatility, sheer creative output and musical longevity are
directly comparable to Piazzola.  (shameless attempt at topic relevance).

I'm done.  I promise.  Back to tango.

--
Carol Ruth Shepherd
Arborlaw PLC