[Tango-L] [OT] Men|Women|Dancing Ability [WAS Re: Don't blame your follower]

doug@swingfusion.com doug at swingfusion.com
Mon Dec 17 17:40:06 EST 2007

<steve>  The song used in the Gap commercial was swing, not blues.
  Music for The Gap Khaki Swing comes from Louis Primaâ??s swing number,
â??Jump, Jive anâ?? Wailâ??, performed by Brian Setzer and Orchestra.
</steve>

Wait.  Way off topic, but I have to “jump” into this.  Prima did not play
swing, but rather jump blues.  Brian Setzer plays rock and roll with horns.
Carol is a Lindy Hopper and knows her swing, and I am a Lindy Hopper/Balboa
dancer and Swing DJ who has served as head DJ at National Swing events.  So
don’t go there. :-)

D. (doug at swingfusion.com)