[Tango-L] Tango CD/iTunes collection recommendation?

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Mon Dec 17 15:01:27 EST 2007

Dear "Kuro"

http://www.virtuar.com/tango/articles/2006/orchestras.htm

Igor Polk

I was asked by someone who just started tango what tango songs
he should be listening to.  But I don't have a good recommendation;
I myself bought tango CDs pretty randomly and my collection still
lacks many of the popular songs I hear at milongas.

Can anyone recommend a few compilation CDs, iTunes song
collections, or any other source that beginners should purchase
first?
--
KUROSAKA Teruhiko ("Kuro"), San Francisco, California, USA