[Tango-L] Don't blame your follower ...keys

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Mon Dec 17 13:19:46 EST 2007

The obvious answer Steve is ... lead the way.

What Mario actually asked was .... "which Tango sequences (patterns) can be danced
in close embrace ... as I want to spend my time learning/practising only those
patterns ..."

If anyone had attempted to provide such information, he would have been mercilessly
flamed by the list. I did think about correcting Mario's perceptions about how Tango
should be danced, i.e. without fixed and practiced patterns, but I figured I'd just
get flamed anyway for ... 'not being nice to a newbie', so I didn't bother.

Keith, HK

On Tue Dec 18  1:18 , steve pastor  sent: