[Tango-L] Franelear -- have you tried it?

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Wed Dec 12 10:38:01 EST 2007

Astrid, Cherie,

Perhaps we could also add that Tango students are not children. When going to BsAs,
or anywhere else for the first time, it's always prudent to first see how the locals
behave and then try to do the same. 'When in Rome, do as the Roman's do'.

Many things are taught in Tango classes, including BsAs Tango classes, that are not
intended for use in the milongas. Why do even responsible teachers always get the
blame for what their [adult] students do?

Keith, HK

On Wed Dec 12 21:59 , "Astrid"  sent: