[Tango-L] Musicality. What is it?

meaning of life kushi_bushi at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 7 18:58:03 EST 2007

i am slow.

are you agreeing that since "something" (a dance) contains the moves, customs, and behaviors of tango, that it is tango?

or disagreeing, asserting that since "something" (a dance) does not contain "tango music" that it can not be tango?

i see both answers in the proximate causation definition

The Tangonista
Sponsered by P.E.T.A. (People Expressing Tango Attitude)
NOTICE - no cats were injured in the making of our music