[Tango-L] musicality

tangaux02@yahoo.com tangaux02 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 7 18:50:25 EST 2007

Can I say something?

Deep down, I'm not really a fan of dancing tango
to non-tango music.

Having said that, if the Michigan Tango Club is
the same lauded Ann Arbor group, and they're
using this approach, then something MUST be
working right.  Seriously, I haven't met a single
Ann Arbor leader who wasn't musical, and they've
even taught me a thing or two about Golden Age
music that I thought I knew well.  I love you
guys!

And having said that, are you confused yet Doug??
;) Clearly it's a topic we all care VERY deeply
about, even if we can't articulate it succinctly.

Musical tangos to all,
~t