[Tango-L] Buenos Aires Mystery

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Dec 4 23:23:12 EST 2007

Holly,

It's highly unlikely that anyone would ask you to dance unless they'd already
seen you dancing. You say you'd already attended a few milongas in BsAs so it's
likely that the men had seen you there. Many men attend many different milongas.
Also, if you were alone at those previous milongas, they probably thought you
were alone at Canning. I'm sure it was simmply a misunderstanding, which is why
the men were mortified when you explained that you were there with a partner.
You should feel flattered that your dancing in previous milongas had been good
enough to warrant invitations in another milonga. Since you hadn't seen these
men dancing, you were correct to politely decline the invitations.

Keith, HK

On Tue Dec  4 16:23 , RoseHolly at aol.com sent: