[Tango-L] Looking for a host in NYC this weekend

tango@bostonphotographs.com tango at bostonphotographs.com
Thu Aug 30 11:13:31 EDT 2007

Me (Sorin) and my girlfriend Debbi will be going to New York this Saturday
and we're planning to stay until Monday. Since Deb is currently unemployed
and I'm way over my budget with the tango, we can't afford to get a
motel/hotel room so we're hoping to find a generous soul with some floor
space (we have an air mattress) to host us for Sat and Sun nights
(or at least one of these evenings). Anywhere within 25 miles of NYC would
be fine. I would be happy to return the favor when you are coming to the
Boston area.

So if you can host us or you know someone who might, please let me know.

Sorin
my photography site: http://www.bostonphotographs.com
my milonga review site: http://www.milongareview.com
blog: http://sorinsblog.blogspot.com