[Tango-L] A little bit about teaching tango

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Tue Aug 28 03:07:32 EDT 2007

Yeah, nice photo, It reminds me of one class where we were practicing the walk.
I walked the full 70 feet of my dance school, explaining things as I walked and
thinking everyone was walking behind me. But when I turned around to see how the
students were doing, they were all still standing at the other end of the room
and I'd been talking to myself :-).

Keith, HK

On Tue Aug 28  8:21 , Marty Valente  sent: