[Tango-L] A little bit about teaching tango

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 27 16:54:22 EDT 2007

I give up. Who's the best student?

I find those who frown and cross their arms are not going to be receptive,
therefore they are easily marked as NOT the best students.
The woman on the far left - black clothes, arm on chest, left foot turned
outwards, she's emulating what she's seeing. She's a definite potential for
best student rating.

I thought the man in the brown shirt, behind the teacher might be best
student because he's got a pleasant look on his face and his arms are NOT
crossed until I noticed what his eyes were looking at. Scratch that.

Then there's that guy with the black and white striped shirt.
Hmmm...potential there.

Okay, okay, what does the answer at the back of the book say?