[Tango-L] To lead or not to lead

Dubravko Kakarigi dubravko_2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 24 17:37:53 EDT 2007

A cross, which can happen in many, many situations and in many ways, is for me, as a man, the most beautiful and sensual moment in tango if done well. I absolutely love it when a woman allows me to co-design it, because then I can play with it, with its many elements. It is a moment of absolute unification of the two dancers - it is a bliss of tango for me, the most magical moment in its simple and yet so extraordinary beauty. Yes, you guessed it, I could go on and on talking about it, but I'd rather dance it. Anyone?