[Tango-L] Womans' Front Cross (was Expanding social dancing to exhibition level?)

Keith keith at tangohk.com
Fri Aug 24 00:42:59 EDT 2007

 Manuel,

 In that case, why does the woman's front cross only happen when the man is walking outside partner on the right side?
 Why doesn't it happen [inevitably] during a left side walk?

 IMHO the woman's left foot front cross, during her backward walk, outside partner on the right side, has nothing to do with
 the Giro [as much as I respect Gustavo]. It simply changes the partners' positions from outside to in-line. That's all it's for.

 Keith, HK

 On Fri Aug 24 10:42 , WHITE 95 R  sent: