[Tango-L] YouTube includes surprises

ceverett@ceverett.com ceverett at ceverett.com
Mon Aug 20 00:59:35 EDT 2007

On Sun, 19 Aug 2007 22:35:50 -0300, "Janis Kenyon"
<Jantango at feedback.net.ar> said:

> Ruben Harymbat and Miguel Angel Balbi weren't aware of their existence
> on the Internet until I informed them.  All those hidden cameras are
> capturing dancers without their knowledge or permission and being shown
> to the world that demands immediate access.

On the other hand, I am reminded of the climactic scene in Blade Runner,
when a dying man talks about all the things he's seen in his life that
will be gone forever when he dies.

Yes it's an invasion.  Maybe when they die and all their buddies die,
they would choose to be forgotten forever.  And maybe not.

Christopher