[Tango-L] Seattle - Housing and Milongas

Tango Mail tango at springssauna.com
Wed Aug 1 20:27:25 EDT 2007

I'm coming to Seattle late evening of August 18th and leaving in the evening of August 22nd.
I am looking for housing for those night - preferably near the University of Washington and
information about Milongas that I could attend during those days.
I know a lot of people from Seattle but never cared to obtain any of their contact info..
I'm willing to pay for the lodging (must be cheaper than a motel through priceline of course :)

Please contact me at tango at springssauna.com

Thank you!
JK of CS