[Tango-L] ATM withdrawals and money exchanges in Buenos Aires

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 16:38:04 EDT 2007

"better just enjoy your vacation in bs.as., go dancing ...
... but do NOT waste your few days of on the internet to just save a
couple of cents!!!

dance, dance, dance!!!"

No worries Christian. I was lucky enough to stay with a friend who had high
speed Internet Access. Only took maximum 3 minutes out of my day just to
check. And I didn't just save a few cents, I actually saved myself about 75
dollars, which meant more money to go dancing - very very bonus for someone
living on a low income! The exchange rate actually did fluctuate that much,
at least between Canada and Argentina, that is.
If one is not so lucky as to have free access to the internet on a daily
basis, then of course, that's a different matter.