[Tango-L] ATM withdrawals and money exchanges in Buenos Aires

Rick Jones rwjones52 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 14:46:05 EDT 2007

When you arrive at EZE, just after your bags go through the x-ray machine (and before you walk out the sliding doors), if you look over to the right, there is a Banco de la Nation exchange that allows virtually unlimited exchange at a great rate.

I changed USD $6,000 there not too long ago, at something like 3.07 or 3.08 pesos to the dollar.  I forget the exact rate, but it was relatively high.

Rick Jones

Janis Kenyon <Jantango at feedback.net.ar> wrote:Banks are not exchanging dollars as before unless you have an account.  Cambios are the only alternative for those who travel to Buenos Aires with dollars.