[Tango-L] ATM withdrawals and money exchanges in Buenos Aires

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Wed Apr 25 07:58:48 EDT 2007

That's not exactly true about the banks.

On your previous - similar - advice, I travelled to BsAs in March having previously purchased (exchanged) US dollars at the Bureau de Change in Atlanta at an extortionately bad exchanged rate.

Imagine my horror when I found that on my arrival in BsAs I easily and with no problems exchanged more US dollars at the bank in Ezeiza airport at a considerably better rate.

I lost out financially because of your incorrect advice.

Also, while in BsAs in March, one of my party withdrew in considerable excess of 300 pesos with no problems.

This was the same advice you gave prior to March 2007, and it didn't stand true then.

Dani