[Tango-L] Sex, laws, and tango teachers - reply to Chris

Chris, UK tl2 at chrisjj.com
Tue Apr 24 20:46:00 EDT 2007

> I didn't see anything quite so specific in Brian's original proposal
> I saw a request for feedback.

>From that same mail, Jay:

 ... a new organization promoting an effective professional Code of Ethics
 for tango professionals ...

> I can tell you from private conversations with Brian that the health of
> the overall Denver "community," ie not just instructors, was Precisely
> his concern.

Then perhaps you can also tell us why there's a need for a "Code of
Ethics" specifically for tango workers.

'Cos one would very much hope they're subject to the codes already shared
by the community as a whole.

>      So ... my original question ... what is that response?

Hereabouts? People talk, listen, decide for themselves and then act as
they see fit.

--
Chris