[Tango-L] Sex, laws, and tango teachers - reply to Chris

Jay Rabe jayrabe at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:56:34 EDT 2007

Hi Chris,

     First, I didn't see anything quite so specific in Brian's original proposal. I saw a request for feedback. And regardless that his proposed structure might have been misguided, I can tell you from private conversations with Brian that the health of the overall Denver "community," ie not just instructors, was Precisely his concern.
     Second, you say:> Actually the concept of a community /provides/ a response more definitive > than looking the other way etc.  ... ...
     So ... my original question ... what is that response?

            TangoMoments.com

P.S.      And just to be explicit, when I use the term "community" I mean the sum of all tango dancers, instructors, and organizers. It can be a world-wide community, like this forum, or a local, one-city community.