[Tango-L] Gavito cont.

Lexa Rosean lexa.rose at verizon.net
Mon Apr 23 17:09:57 EDT 2007

> wow charles
as ever I am so grateful to have your gentle and wise soul in our
tango community. thank you for your insightful understanding of the
nature of my original post. I was truly overwhelmed by my experience
and did not mean for it to be an advertisement. I also thank you for
sharing your own wonderful memories of Gavito in our midst.
abrazos
Lexa