[Tango-L] Keith - El Indio

flame@2xtreme.net flame at 2xtreme.net
Sat Apr 21 15:46:44 EDT 2007

I've known El Indio for years. He's a total rogue, never done a honest
days work in his life and I wouldn't let my 18-year old daughter get
within 100m of him. God, I love that guy.

Thanks Keith, some dancers find him too rough around the edges but I
respond to his musicality, originality and interpretation of the music.  His
bandoneón legs in this video are a great example of that. And from what you
say, his dancing is a true extension of who he is. The latest video of Damian
Paiva & Mariana Melling is at the opposite end of the spectrum.
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUFKrTyCTU)

Flame