[Tango-L] tangoprofessionals.org: Sex, laws, and tango teachers - what a nonsense !

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Fri Apr 20 15:41:21 EDT 2007

I'm with Igor on this one, though I don't share his Orwellian vision.
Tango is unofficially bureaucratic enough already, and any man or woman
with personal integrity has no use for such an organization. Any man or
woman _without_ personal integrity, or with ambitions to acquire
meaningless credentials, has fine reason to use it for camouflage.

I presume your intentions are good, but my professionalism doesn't need
your endorsement. And considering the nature of gossip, not to mention
defamation law, I do believe your endeavor is more likely to create,
rather than to remedy, a fucking disaster.

Which appears to be your chief topic of interest.

Jake Spatz
DC