[Tango-L] tangoprofessionals.org: Sex, laws, and tango teachers - what a nonsense !

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Fri Apr 20 15:04:21 EDT 2007

Brian Dunn,

I can see it all. A Mr. Dunn sitting as a head of a "professional
organization" watching others tango teacher sexual behavior. ( Uniform sits
so nicely on his broad shoulders! ). Anonymously. And then once a quarter a
nation-wide publication is going out: "Distribution of suspicient sexual
behavior cases among the population of tango teachers in the United States
and the rest of the world counties."

Frankly, it is not a very funny joke Brian ! April 1 have passed, you know..

Igor Polk
I have read the post several time in disbelieve that a free american can
propose such nonsense.