[Tango-L] Eyes shut open

Robin Tara rtara at maine.rr.com
Sat Apr 7 17:36:21 EDT 2007

If women keep their eyes open and watched the dance floor more, they could
avoid dancing with men who dance inconsiderately. That's something any woman
can figure out just by taking the time to watch who's in the room, where
they're sitting, what color shirt that bull in a china shop is wearing?

The only time I ever walked off a dance floor was in Buenos Aires when I
mistook the man who asked me and ended up dancing 2 songs with a dangerous
leader. I said thank you and left the floor after the second dance.

Now I only said this guy was dangerous. Not that he was a simple dancer or a
beginner, I said he was dangerous - in many ways. If I had spent more time
watching the floor I could have avoided the unfortunate experience.