[Tango-L] More light

joanneprochaska@aol.com joanneprochaska at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 17:25:30 EDT 2007

Of course, yes.  Tim and I will dance the tango if we hear tango music and if there is room, no matter where we are, outside of BsAs...in BsAs, you hear tango music from the music shops on the street, but there is no need to dance, as we are in our walking shoes, walking somewhere, like any porteno would.  And if we are in a taxi and the driver is playing it...maybe our feet do move a little...!!
Joanne Pogros, currently in BsAs.
Ya'll come on down!!!