[Tango-L] tango.. must change..

Jeff Gaynor jjg at jqhome.net
Tue Sep 26 15:04:34 EDT 2006

Floyd Baker wrote:

>On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:11:13 -0700, you wrote:
>

>Pythagoras spoke the language of Science.
>Science may be mostly undiscovered, but will be...
>And what there is of it, is fixed.

?! Last I heard Science was a methodology for investigation, requiring
testable hypotheses, reproducible results, the open exchange of ideas
and peer review. It only seems to become a monolithic thing when people
don't like the results it produces. ;-)   Course, being a nerd I'm part
of the establishment so feel free to ignore me... Oh, Pythagoras was a
political kook and ended up getting assassinated too, at the tender age
of 83.

Ducking for cover,

Jeff