[Tango-L] Argentine Tango on Dancing with the Stars

Dave Schmitz dschmitz at magellan.teq.stortek.com
Thu Sep 21 17:00:53 EDT 2006

> You don't announce at a car show that you're going to present a Mercedes  and
> then bring out a Ford with a Mercedes hood ornament.

That would be an insult to the Ford!

Back on topic, I feel time is better spent dancing
than watching television.

One of the last times my TV set was on, other than
for the rare videotape, was when PBS broadcast
a fund-raising tango show with only 3% social tango --
the little snippet with Mingo, Ester, etc.
At least I got to see my friends who volunteered to
answer the phones.

Shut the TV off
and dance!

A Loyal Ford Fan,