[Tango-L] Milonga Aftermath - Sore hips

Caroline Polack runcarolinerun at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 5 11:51:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

each time I return from a Milonga, my hips tend to be very stiff and sore
and that feeling would last for a couple of days. Every day I try to stretch
out the hip tendons by standing and holding one foot behind me (like runners
do) and tilt my hips forward in order to really elongate the stretch but
other than minor relief, it's not helping much. Anyone have suggestions for
alleviation of hip pain?

Thanks,

Caroline