[Tango-L] Non-smoking milongas

Club~Tango*La Dolce Vita~ dani at tango-la-dolce-vita.eu
Sun Sep 3 18:45:45 EDT 2006

Okay, so that's all very well. However, you seem to wish to present a contrary and/or alternative argument without substantiating your complaint. You say "all others are tolerated"... okay, WHAT others, please?

Also, to WHAT superior attitude do you refer? The superior attitude of the smoker who lights up regardless of anyone else around and disgustingly savours every puff with a yecchhy expression of arrogant delight? - or - do you refer to me and others like me who hate smoking? I don't call it 'superior' to express a dislike of smoking. I simply hate it. It's as simple as that. If anything, it's the smoker who acts superior.

Dani