[Tango-L] Milongueros celebrate birthdays in September

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Sat Sep 2 14:45:19 EDT 2006

It is all wonderful, milongueros celebrate their 70s.

But what is the point?

It should be invaluable for humanity if someone would make video of these
and all other great milongueros dancing with different music, with different
partners in all styles they know.

Daniel Trenner started this work 10 years ago. And I am sure people will
respect him forever for what he did. Thanks to him I know what tango is.

Can someone hold a video camera in his own hands and be truly a Great Man?
Sign his name in the Book of History?

Igor Polk.