[Tango-L] Milonguero is one style of close embrace styles.

AJ Azure azure.music at verizon.net
Sun Oct 29 23:52:53 EST 2006

I'm not a dancer but, as a musician I can tell you that when something gets
pulled out of its' country or circle of origin it gets labeled and
categorized where it would not be in its' home environment. Sometimes it's
great because it helps to understand it. Other times it's over complicating
it and over categorizing.

_Adriel