[Tango-L] An Unusual Milonga - Dine & Dance

DocDAS@aol.com DocDAS at aol.com
Wed Oct 25 00:32:23 EDT 2006

We have here in Philadelphia (City of Brotherly  Love) an extra  ordinary
monthly Milonga. The event is entitled 'Milonga  en  Casa' and is sponsored
in home/dance studio of two excellent   milongueros/milongueras and dance
teachers - Kelly Ray & Lesley  Mitchell.  The Milonga is preceded each month
by an
exquisite ethnic  cuisine from every  imaginable and sometimes unimaginable
place. The  food is served buffet style and  prepared by various members of
our
tango community. An intimate setting of  tables and chairs are placed  on the
dance floor where we share the evenings gastronomical delight  along with our
love of tango as
well as sharing a little bit of who we  are. The main course is followed by
two
desserts; the edible kind of  course embraced by our oral senses and  the
best
is saved for  last.............TANGO savored and embraced by all of  our
senses.
A  night that truly captures a Mind, Body, Spirit experience!!
Is there a similar Milonga on the planet?  Please let me know. I  would
love to join you.
Dan