[Tango-L] Cortinas (not the old car from the '70s)

Alexis Cousein al at sgi.com
Tue Oct 10 09:58:29 EDT 2006

Lucia wrote:
> Huge misdirected ego indeed!
>
>   It is laughingly obvious  that  you cannot force the world do  anything

Quite. I only express my point of view.

>   It is equally obvious that you try doing some "forcing" on the
 >  unfortunate dancers at your milongas..

No, it isn't, and you're presuming too much if you're saying they
were unfortunate.

I don't think you have attented a milonga at which I ever was a DJ,
nor read the minds of those that were present, so I'll let those that
have been there be the judge, rather than you ;).

If you have trouble believing the whole world may not be wired the way
you are -- unless the poor bereft souls don't dance tango -- then we'll
just have to agree to disagree.