[Tango-L] Si Sos Brujo

Jim Gillette jimgil at adelphia.net
Sat Oct 7 12:57:21 EDT 2006

Si Sos Brujo is also playing in Los Angeles on Sunday, 10-8-2006.  It's in
the Latin Film Festival at the Egyptian.  It shows at 7:20pm.

http://www.latinofilm.org/

Jim

  _____

don't know where to buy it, but SI SOS BRUJO  is screening at the
Woodstock Film Festival in Woodstock NY, next Friday, Oct. 13 at the
Bearsville Theater...tickets can be ordered on line...
www.woodstockfiolmfestival.com.
....go to documentaries....
there will be dancing afterward!
all best,