[Tango-L] Fw: Where to tango in Rome?

Amy and Ray amyandray at wowway.com
Thu Oct 5 18:06:26 EDT 2006

We are interested in milongas in Rome and Venice.  We will have a group of 20 people in Venice on November 4th and 5th.  We will be in Rome on  November 6th, 7th, 8th, and 9th.  If you are an organizer or have a contact for an organizer please let us know.

Amy and Ray
Latin & Argentine Tango Club of Detroit