[Tango-L] Essay on lyrics at TangoDC.com

Jake Spatz (TangoDC.com) spatz at tangoDC.com
Thu Oct 5 16:29:28 EDT 2006

Dear list,

I'm abusing the L, since I don't post on the A, with a minor announcement...

To celebrate the one-year anniversary of my Wednesday lyrics readings
(which is today), I've written & posted the first essay on tango lyrics
on my website, commenting on "Madreselva" and "Caminito." Any interested
readers should follow the Essays link on my homepage, and then click on
the only link that works...
<<http://tangoDC.com>>

As always, feedback is welcome, whether positive or negative. You can
email me privately if you don't feel like starting a thread here.

In the works,

Jake Spatz
DC