[Tango-L] If you are curious how people dance tango at milongas around the world...

Igor Polk ipolk at virtuar.com
Mon Oct 2 17:40:32 EDT 2006

Still, why at all clips in your collection they dance in the same style?

All the "performances" I brought as an example, are "social" tango.
They are an exhibition of different styles of social tango.
And there are many more.

Here is the real show performance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXhQNRsH3uc

Igor Polk